Parent –Teacher contact and co-operation is essential for a complete and harmonious development of a student’s personality. Constant vigilance on the part of parent/ guardian pays rich dividends. Please observe the following points in the interest of your ward
- Please use the school diary as a means of communication with the school by checking the remarks if any made by the teachers.
- Please see that your ward has all the textbooks, items of stationary and craft materials.
- Please ensure that your ward comes to the school in proper school uniform.
- Please let your child not be absent from the school without proper written leave application.
- Do attend Parent –Teacher meeting.
- In case you wish to send lunchbox /water bottle to your ward, please channelize the same through the office.
- Please sign the copies /papers as and when sent to you.
- Please meet the teacher with prior permission from the principal .
- Please do not go into the class room to discuss any problem with the teacher as it disturbs the academic atmosphere of the class