In recent years there has been a spate of ‘’instant school’’ in every township of the country .It is because of increasing urbanization, awareness of the need of education in all sections of society, job requirements and a general desire to compete for and acquire modern day necessities and skills of life. In fact, in the fast growing world of today social political or economic progress is unthinkable without education. Hence there has been enormous pressure on the already existing schools, consequently there has been an alarming deterioration in the quality of education.It is rather ironical that education and instruction seemingly synonymous are not identical in approach .Most of those who have written about education have distinguished between instruction and education. Instruction is schooling or tuition. Education is much more than this .It implies the development of special and general abilities of mind i.e. learning to know and how to apply that knowledge.
- Academic excellence.
- Communication and social skills along with analytical abilities.
- Maintenance of a well-nourished, healthy and agile physique.
- Inculcating an affinity towards a disciplined and regulated life.
- Developing an interest to participate in service activities.
- Harmonizing positive thoughts, words and actions.
- Developing respect and regard towards Indian culture and way of life.
- Upholding reverence for parents, elders and honour for dignity of all individuals.