Parent –Teacher contact and co-operation is essential for a complete and harmonious development of a student’s personality. Constant vigilance on the part of parent/ guardian pays rich dividends. Please observe the following points in the interest of your ward
- Please use the school diary as a means of communication with the school by checking the remarks if any made by the teachers.
- Please see that your ward has all the textbooks, items of stationary and craft materials.
- Please ensure that your ward comes to the school in proper school uniform.
- Please let your child not be absent from the school without proper written leave application.
- Do attend parent –Teacher meeting.
- In case wish to send lunch –box /water bottle to your ward, please channelize the same through the office.
- Please sign the copies /papers as and when sent to you.
- Please meet the teacher with prior permission from the principal .Please do not go into the class room to discuss any problem with the teacher as it disturbs the academic atmosphere of the class.